Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
The intent for Paper #2 is to allow each student to focus a study on one Architect from the Renaissance to the Neo- classical. Each paper should include at least two buildings for analysis or a Building and Urban form (city or square). Each student will have their own separate/individual project. Some may have the same Architect, but the builds or public space must be different. You MUST email me your topic for approval by Tuesday October 26 (or before). Architects can be found in your book A History of Architecture chapters 16 to 22. Another good source is Banister Fletcher’s A History of Architecture chapters starting with Italian Renaissance to English Renaissance.
Your paper should address:
• A short synopsis of the period that you’re studying. Renaissance, Baroque etc. What is the social, political or culture context that your Architect is working. building,
• A short Synopsis of life and death, where he worked (cities or countries) who he worked for. (Pope, Duke King)
• How does your assignment relate the physical context – either urban or rural?
• What is the construction type and structure of your study?
• How are the spaces formed?
• How are the spaces used or programed?
• How do you circulate within the buildings, urban form?
• What rituals help form the building, urban form,
• What is the time of your study and how does it relate in context to other periods or projects of its type?
Each written paper should be a minimum of Three (3) pages in length. Additional pages are to include labeled images to include plans sections elevation for 2 buildings or public spaces with a separate page for the Bibliography.
Type using 12 PT font
List at least five sources – cite using MLA format