Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
• An introduction, a minimum of 3 body paragraphs, and a conclusion
• A clearly articulated thesis in the introduction of the paper; the thesis must state the claim, position, or stance that your essay will prove
• 4 cited sources
• At least 4 quotes from your sources
• Topic sentences that focus the discussion in each body paragraph
• Examples, details, statistics, explanations, and other researched evidence in the body paragraphs that clearly support the claim of your thesis
• Counterarguments (at least one but preferably more than one) and refutations that show you understand the complexity of your argument and can accurately acknowledge the views of the opposition and refute them
• Clear connections between ideas from paragraph to paragraph and within paragraphs (transition words and phrases)
• Proper APA style format in the cover page, in the abstract, in the in-text citations, and in the Reference page (see the template and instructional video for creating the APA format)
• Reference page listing a minimum of 4 sources
• Standard usage, grammar, and mechanics
12. Overpopulation is among the top environmental problems facing the world today. What is the connection between educating women and supporting family planning and reducing the risks of overpopulation? Should educating women be a priority on the world stage? Start your research by reading this editorial: https://www.wired.com/story/to-stop-climate-change-educate-girls-and-give-them-birth-control/.
The following websites might provide some data for your research:
• The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Laws and Regulations: https://www.epa.gov/laws-regulations.
• The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Data: https://www.epa.gov/facts-and-figures-about-materials-waste-and-recycling.
• World Bank Data: https://data.worldbank.org/topic/environment.
• United Nations Environment Program: https://www.unenvironment.org/regions/north-america.
• 350.org: https://350.org/science/.
• NASA on climate change: https://climate.nasa.gov/.
• The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC): https://www.ipcc.ch/about/.
• The World Wildlife Federation: https://www.worldwildlife.org/
• The Opportunity Atlas: https://www.opportunityatlas.org/