Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
This is the question to answer below:
What role does the media play in shaping our popular imaginary of crime, including its perpetrators and victims, and what problems may this create?
– THIS IS A CRIMINOLOGY PAPER
– Introduction shouldn’t be long with no sources, just outline the main argument of the essay.
– Talk about how negative the media is in portraying crime, its victims etc
– There should be multiple paragraphs with different arguments
– Possible argument points include: media targets minority groups or how the media picks and choose what’s crime best tells a story or stereotypes or media creating moral panic in crimes, have a look at sample paper
– I have attached a sample paper of a similar question. Some arguments can be used from that essay, just change the word and paraphrase and elaborate. 10 sources should be used however, if you can use real life examples to convey points for example, George Floyd was a targeted attack due to racism and how crime and race are unfortunately linked. OR another real life example, is missing young white privileged girls getting more media attention than a missing young girl who is raised by a single mother and not poorer
I have also attached some sources to help