Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Please find the book attached
Length: 4-5 pages (any less than 4 complete pages cannot receive any higher than a C grade), typed, 12-inch font, double-spaced, one-inch margins
For your third essay, you’ll be choosing one of the three choices below for your topic:
1) Novelist Chimamanda Adichie warns of “The Danger of a Single Story” (https://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_ngozi_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story?language=en (Links to an external site.)). In what ways does The Book of Unknown Americans attempt to resolve the problem we have with only hearing one side of the story.
2) In the opera Aida, the opening song insists that “every story is a love story.” If this is true, in what ways, aside from the obvious, is The Book of Unknown Americans, a love story? AND/OR how does the love story between Mayor and Maribel reflect the immigrant experience? Why tell the story of these “unknown Americans” through the lens of an adolescent romance?
3) As with the other papers, choose a theme to focus on and make an argument out of how this theme develops over the course of the paper.
There is no need to surround your arguments around literary devices. That said, you now have the language to use when discussing these elements in your paper.
For this paper, remember to:
– create a thesis statement that lets your reader know your argument about the story;
– continue to develop your paragraphs completely with topic sentences, quotes and context for support, and analysis related to your thesis;
– unfold your argument over the course of the paper, where each paragraph leads to a new point in your essay;
– finally, be sure to end your paper by referencing the end of the book and how it relates to your thesis.