Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Look over the the following chapters in your text (each chapter represents a different “type” of Psychology):
3. Biological Foundations of Behavior (Biological Psychology) [starts on page 58]
4. Sensation and Perception [starts on page 98]
5. States of Consciousness (Subjective Psychology) [starts on page 138]
6. Learning (Behaviorism/Behavioristic Psychology) [starts on page 176]
8. and or 12. Thinking, Intelligence, and Language (Psychometrics/Psychometric Psychology; Personality Psychology)
Chapter 8 starts on page 246, Chapter 12 starts on page 390
9. Human Development (Developmental Psychology) [starts on page 284]
13. Social Psychology [starts on page 426]
15. Psychological Disorders (Abnormal Psychology) [starts on page 494]
17. Health Psychology/Exercise Psychology [starts on page 560]
Choose 3 chapters to talk about and for each, fully define what that “type” of psychology “does” (or is “interested in,” or “studies,” etc.)
How are each of the ones you have chosen different from each other? Which do you prefer? What would a Psychologist “do for a living” in each of these fields/areas?
Your answer should be at least 3/4 page in length and incorporate critical thinking and analysis.
Your answer should prove that you have read and studied the text and used critical thinking and analysis.