Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Link to story
1. The paper is based on our reading of “The Yellow Wallpaper”.
2. The paper must be at least 7 full pages–2,000 words. Include a word count before adding WC page and annotated bibliography.
3. The paper must make use of at least 3 sources, i.e. articles of literary criticism on the short story.
4. Discussion of the criticism must be woven into the body of your paper and include cited quotes from the articles.
5. The body of the paper should also include cited quotes from the short story.
6. The thesis statement can formulate an idea about the ending of the story OR about the symbolism of the wallpaper OR about a related topic that has been approved.
7. The paper must include a WC page that follows MLA documentation style PLUS an annotated bibliography for the 3 sources used. Each entry must be a well developed paragraph that includes a quote from the article and a statement about how the article helps to support your thesis.