Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
As an organizational leader, one of your primary roles is establishing programs and policies that ensure the organization operates under ethical considerations and legal mandates. This responsibility includes informing employees of the organization’s code of ethics, communicating the code of ethics, providing training, and ensuring that operational aspects are administered in a legal and ethical manner.
You will assume the role of a leader and decide what strategies you will use to develop a strong organizational ethical climate. In your position as a leader, you will need to identify primary and secondary stakeholders and satisfy their concerns, understand the organization’s ethical standing, and develop an ethics training program.
You are a business manager of Paradigm Toys, a publicly held company that is a retailer and manufacturer of children’s toys. The board of directors has asked you to conduct an ethics audit of the company and report to the board if you find the need for ethics training.
Prepare a report (suggested length of 6–8 pages) for Paradigm Toys in which you do the following:
A. Discuss the purpose of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in an organization.
1. Identify one primary and one secondary stakeholder that influence Paradigm Toys.
2. Analyze how Paradigm Toys can meet their CSR for the primary and secondary stakeholders identified in part A1.
B. Reflect on the importance of ethical leadership by doing the following:
1. Explain why it is important for an organization to develop an ethical culture.
a. Discuss the role that Paradigm Toys’ leadership can play in fostering an ethical culture.
2. Explain the purpose of an ethics audit.
a. Discuss the value that an ethics audit could bring to Paradigm Toys.
C. Develop the ethical framework that you would use if you were faced with an ethical dilemma by doing the following:
1. Identify and analyze an ethical dilemma in a business setting. (An example of an ethical dilemma can be found in Task 1. The example in Task 1 cannot be submitted as the specific ethical dilemma response for this aspect.)
2. Evaluate two potential solutions to the ethical dilemma identified in part C1.
3. Explain which solution from part C2 you believe is the more ethical choice.
D. Create a proposal for implementing an ethics training program at Paradigm Toys by doing the following:
1. Identify three key topics that you would cover in your ethics training program.
a. Explain why you would include the three topics from part D1 in your training program.
2. Recommend a delivery method and justify why you believe it would be the most effective for the training program.
E. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
F. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.