Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Watch this video
Watch this speech by Courtney and evaluate it using the Informative speech criteria, the outline guide for speeches, and the evaluation form for Informative Speeches included in this week’s lesson. You should write a 1 page paper of at least 500 words – which is two good paragraphs. Also, be sure to use APA style formatting for your papers.
1. Did she have a good attention getter?
2. Did she preview her main points? What were they?
3. How was her delivery? Was she easy to hear and understand? Did she have energy and enthusiasm in her voice? How was her eye contact?
4. Did she cite sources? What were they?
5. Did she use transitions? Were they effective?
6. Was this speech interesting and informative? What made it so?
7. Did she include a brake light? What was it?
8. Did she review her points? Was it effective?
9. Did she have a strong ending? Was it effective?
10. What did you learn from this speech that you could use in your own presentation?
*Remember, you need to give good examples and explanations…not just “yes, she did” or “no, she didn’t”. I already know if she did or didn’t, so you won’t earn any points for saying yes or no. Demonstrate your knowledge of the readings we’ve done and write on the college level. I think you’ll enjoy this speech!