Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
I have an interview together with a brand called Aston Carter. They’re going to quiz me and test me on the knowledge of the company and also the role. I need to be ready. I’ll send you the information, website, and stuff she sent me and I just need you to summarize what I truly need to know about the company as well as the recruiter position within that company that specializes in accounting and finance type roles. I also need 3-4 questions as well. Make the summary look as professional as possible
Working at Aston Carter and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aston Carter, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Aston Carter promotes exclusively from within; the majority of the people who start as a Recruiter advance into our sales career path.
As a Recruiter you will impact both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs. You will…
* Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
* Screen and interview qualified candidates
* Partner with your Account Manager to identify top accounts, target skill sets, and key market segments
* Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
* Perform various customer service related activities
* Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let’s talk money and perks!
Aston Carter offers a base salary of $65,000 with unlimited earning potential through commissions after the hourly training period. Upon one year of employment, you will also receive a raise in your base salary. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
* Healthcare benefits
* Dental, Vision & 401(k)
* Paid time off
* Employee discounts
Performance based incentives:
* Quarterly bonuses
* All-expense paid trip
* Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Leadership experience
* Collaborated in a team-oriented environment
* Previous experience in Finance or sales role a bonus