Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
For this essay, you will select two primary source works from the supplementary reader, World Together, Worlds Apart: A Companion Reader, Vol. 2, with a common theme and analyze and compare them. The essay should do/answer the following:
• What is the unifying theme of these works? (war/peace, how to govern, culture/culture clashes, colonialism, feminism, race, globalization, etc).
• Summarize both works
• Compare and contrast the works (analysis)
• What conclusion(s) can you make from your analysis?
• ~5 pages, typed, double spaced, excluding references, headings, etc.
• You MUST cite properly. This includes either footnotes OR in-text citations AND a reference list. Omitting any portion of this, incorrect citations, or plagiarism will result in penalties.
The first step is to select two works from the reader: Pollard, E., and Rosenberg, C. 2016. World Together, Worlds Apart: A Companion Reader, 2, Second Edition. This source should be from this exact book
Note: you only need to pick 1 theme from the book with a common theme then analyze and compare them. For instance, if you talk about European Colonialism, you just need to write about European colonialism on Americas then compare and analyze it with European colonialism on Southeast Asia.