Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Each of the following six student sentences on the topic of technology in the classroom contains quotes that are not correctly integrated. Rewrite the sentences so that each quote is integrated both grammatically and logically. You may want to refer to the unit on integrating quotes covered in week 6, module 1.
1. The internet offers people with social phobia a relaxing and relieved
environment to share their opinions with other people “even without the
subtleties of facial expressions and vocal intonation,” said by Johnson, as
a result of which technology creates more opportunities for people to
interchange different perspectives with others.
2. Therefore, Johnson believes that the internet opens new ways of discussion
that can become reality as he say, “…ideas and values they’re exchanging all
eventually come back to a real-world place.”
3. As Johnson writes in the article, “The conversations unfolding across these
sites are, for the most part, marvelous examples of strangers exchanging
ideas and values”, he claims that technology connects people.
4. Johnson believes that “But the Web gives us more of those opportunities,
and for the most part, I think it gives us better opportunities….”
5. According the Johnson, “ and the ideas and values they’re exchanging all
eventually come back to a real-world place,” yet it implies that even though
there is no human to human interaction, the value of this conversation
between strangers still come back to the real world.
6. Although there are still some negative influences from new devices, Johnson
argues that the Web really compensates well those impacts, even “it gives us