Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Creating a Syllabus: PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.. This assignment doesn’t have to be more then 4 pages. I WILL ATTACH AN EXAMPLE OF A BSN COURSE SYLLABUS. YOU ARE WELCOMED TO MIMICK THAT SYLLABUS BUT NOT TO THE EXACT OF COURSE BECAUSE OF Plagiarism
The purpose of this activity is to provide practice with the creation of a syllabus for a specific class while reinforcing important concepts of developing course outcomes and assessments for student learning. In this situation, you are faculty member at the Virtual College of nursing pre-licensure BSN Program, and you will be creating a syllabus for the course title: Growth and Development over the Lifespan.
• Consult your Billings & Halstead and Oermann & Gaberson texts for advice on a solid syllabus, course outcomes and developing assessments.
• Include the following elements in your syllabus – create your own template:
• Title page
1. Course number and title
2. Semester and year
3. Number of credits
4. Instructors information (office hours and contact information)
• Course descriiption
• Course objectives
• Course and program outcomes
• Base your course outcomes off of the following pre-licensure BSN Program Outcomes:
1. Provide holistic, patient-centered care across diverse lifespans.
2. Deliver quality and safe care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
3. Demonstrate leadership across a variety of nursing genres.
4. Use critical thinking skills and solid clinical judgement in the care of patients.
5. Demonstrate teamwork while utilizing excellent communication and collaboration skills.
6. Apply teaching and technology skills while delivering evidence-based nursing practice.
7. Consider the ethical code of nurses and legal implications in delivering safe, quality care to patients.
• Required materials
• Course requirements
• Evaluation and grading policy
• Policies and expectations
• Course calendar with content outline