Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
C. Analyze the role of the academic nurse educator by doing the following:
Note: You may refer to sources in the web links section and your interview with an ANE to inform your analysis.
1. Describe the roles and responsibilities of an academic nurse educator in ensuring safe, quality patient care in academic and practice settings.
2. Discuss how the academic nurse educator functions within the parent institution.
3. Identify two external stakeholders vital to the role and responsibilities of an ANE
a. Discuss two strategies to facilitate communication with external stakeholders.
4. Discuss how the ANE facilitates the development of interprofessional collaborative efforts.
D. Summarize an educational, political, cultural, or economical challenge identified from your interview.
1. Analyze how the challenge from part D impacts the role of the academic nurse educator.
2. Explain how three relevant peer-reviewed scholarly sources support the identified challenge from part D.
3. Describe strategies that can be implemented to address barriers and opportunities of the challenge from part D.
E. Complete a reflective analysis that includes a development plan for becoming socialized to the role of an academic nurse educator by doing the following:
1. Discuss how you will incorporate teaching, scholarship, and service as you transition to the role of an ANE.
2. Describe how you will adhere to the ethics, values, and cultural norms of nursing education as you transition to the role of an ANE.
3. Describe the type of academic environment that will best facilitate your transition into the role of an ANE.
G. Incorporate the following components of APA style and formatting in your paper:
• bias-free language
• APA-specific rules regarding verb tense, voice, and perspective
• a title page and headers
• in-text citations and references
• APA-specific formatting rules for margins, spacing, numbering, and indentation for the title page and main body of your paper, including headers, bulleted and numbered lists, and tables and figures
H. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.