Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
One per semester.
The clinical instructor will assign a due date for this written assignment.
This activity will be counted towards the clinical hours
Student will be penalized for PLAGIARISM!
If the student is unable to provide the assigned written work the student will receive “I”
or “U” as a course grade or until the work is completed.
Clinical Instructor will collect to be filed with student’s evaluation form.
Citation and references must be done according to the APA guidelines.
The student will choose a topic with GI, GU, or Endocrine problem for the nursing grand
Using a concept map outline to present the topic
The student will present a 15 minutes Power Point Presentation with a minimum of 10
slides in addition submit a trifold brochure to the clinical instructor
The student should ask questions and stimulate discussions about the presented topic.
QUESTIONS RELATED TO PATIENT’S PROBLEM
1. Present a Medical Surgical topics related to Health Alteration I (from the reading list) using
the concept map.
2. Define the medical diagnosis. (Patho, S/S)
3. List all the pertinent diagnostic workup related to the diagnosis including Labs, CT scans, X-
rays, procedures, and etc.
4. List nursing care and expected outcomes related to the diagnosis.
5. Medical & Nursing managements
6. Identify teaching needs to be completed as they relate to the diagnosis including diet,
activities, medication, special needs, follow ups, and etc.
****source should be from Lewis’s Medical Surgical nursing 11th edition book. TOPIC STOMACH CANCER PG.911-915