Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Locate a peer-reviewed article published in a criminology journal of your choice (online journals
are acceptable; www or Wikipedia type popular online entries are unacceptable), on any one subject of:
1) Disparities based on gender, race, or class in the criminal justice system.
2) Any form of prejudice discrimination in the legal system based on race or class.
3) Legal reform movements where our criminal justice/legal system is attempting to overcome racial/class bias.
4) Movements to reform policing, courts, or corrections.
Read, Review, and Summarize the Article:
1. Is it a research article based on theoretical argument, literature review, or empirical data?
2. What is the specific aim of the article?
3. Does it say anything new and/or important?
4. What problems with the article can you identify?
Citations in ASA
Was the reference page separate from the paper
In-Text citations present 12 pt. font, double space, and times new roman, 2-3 Pages in length
Work cited page attached. This should be separate from the length of the paper.