Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Find a 30 second commercial and fill the following out:
1. Client and Product
2. Target audience
4. Sales theme
5. Bonus item
Below are examples:
The first platform was developed for Fiber Lite, a new product being considered by the W. K. Kellogg Company.’
Copy Platform for Fiber Lite
1. Client and Product: Fiber Lite, a high-fiber, light cereal.
2. Target Audience: Health-conscious women, ages 25 to 54. These women are achievement-oriented and are involved in keeping themselves healthy and fit.
3. Objective: To build awareness among the target audience of Fiber Lite’s offering of high fiber in a light cereal that is packaged to promote a healthy eating program.
4. Sales Theme: Fiber Lite provides high fiber in a lower-calorie, fat-free, and cholesterol-free cereal. Fiber Lite helps you feel good about yourself.
5. Bonus Item: Packs are stay-fresh and provide product portability. Fiber Lite is low in sugar.
6. Positioning: Fiber Lite is a high-fiber, light cereal for adults who know that good health is essential to feeling good about yourself.
7. Approach: Light, sincere.
A second award-winning campaign was conducted for the Adolph Coors Company for Coors Beer. It was devised at a time when so-called college crazes such as jamming as many people as possible into a car, eating as much exotic food as possible, and so on, were popular. This is the copy platform and a commercial that were developed for the campaign.”
Copy Platform for Coors Beer
1. Client and Product: Coors Beer
2. Target Audience: Joe College type males, legal drinking age to age 24. These are heavy users of the product who (1) socialize with friends, (2) are involved with fraternities and clubs, and (3) enjoy having fun.
3. Objective: To (1) establish a personality for Coors Premium Beer as the college beer, (2) to appeal directly to the college market by creating interest and involve-ment, and (3) to develop an image for Coors as the fun, popular beer.
4. Sales Theme: The campaign uses the college craze approach and associates
5. Coors with everyday college life. Coors is depicted as a fun, popular beer with the slogan “Coors, the taste of college life.
6. Bonus Item: A number of events will accompany the campaign to develop involvement by the target audience.
7. Positioning: Coors is to be advertised as the ideal beer for the college market rather than as a light beer.
8. Approach: Fun and upbeat.