Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Answer each of the following questions in one or two paragraphs.
1. Identify seven strategies for clear and effective communication presented in your text.
2. Describe six guidance tools to be used as alternatives to punishment in the early childhood setting.
3. What is continuity, and why is it considered and indicator of a quality early childhood program? Describe two factors that cause a lack of continuity in early childhood programs.
4. In your early childhood classroom, you’ve encountered a child who has difficulty with every type of transition -from switching activities to arriving and departing. Describe some steps you can take to help the child with transitions.
5. Describe the four levels of listening, and explain why adults who work with young children should aim for level-four listening.