Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
1. I have uploaded the book “Psychology of Aging.” Take a look at pages 68-96, which cover physical changes such as changes in the body, brain, and
sensory systems throughout middle and later adulthood.
2. Select one OR two important topics covered in chapter 4 (Physical Changes).
3. Describe, reflect, and criticize it/them in-depth/detail. Give evidence that you read and reflect on the chapter by describing and reflecting on these important topics covered in the chapter.
4. Make ONE link/connection to a real-life experience/example of an older person (60 years and older). Describe in detail and include/mention the age of the older adult that you describe in your journals.
5. According to APA format, the textbook in-text citations should be:(S. K. Whitbourne & Whitbourne, 2020) for the 7th edition of the textbook. If you are directly quoting the textbook, the in-text citation will be: (S. K. Whitbourne & Whitbourne, 2020, p.xx). The reference page should be on a separate page at the end of your paper.
The textbook should be cited:
Whitbourne, S. K., & Whitbourne, S. B. (2020). Adult Development and Aging:
Biopsychosocial Perspectives (7th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
6. I have uploaded a sample, so you have an idea and also a rubric to follow along.